We manage Social Media Marketing for several businesses in Calgary
As you read through the pages of this website you will see several businesses mentioned. Most of the businesses mentioned on this website are our clients. Our level of work varies from client to client. For example, Q Haute cuisine, the restaurant, uses
social media marketing to promote its many events, to stay on top of client reviews, run the occasional contest, and facilitate a relationship with its clientele.
We've been working with Q Haute cuisine since 2012; their main tools are Facebook and Twitter. Probably by June 2014 we will start a Pinterest account for them and maybe a LinkedIn account.
Another client we have worked with since 2011 is Borger Group of Companies. Borger Group is Alberta's leading underground construction company. Based in Calgary we just recently started social media work with them. They currently use Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for HR recruiting purposes.
Blackstone Developments / Waterford Station at Sylvan Lake is another client we work with. Blackstone is a new commercial and residential development in Sylvan Lake.
For many of our other clients we use Social Media for basic internet marketing and Search Engine Optimization. For some of our clients we boosted relevant traffic to their website by 10 percent just by posting content from their website with proper hashtag use.
- Your social media presence can boost your company into a whole new realm of business. 80% of businesses polled by Hubspot indicated their efforts in Social Media Marketing increased traffic to their websites and subsequently, brought in new industry.
- Social Media Marketing is an essential way to increase both brand recognition and brand loyalty. Through continuous engagement opportunities, customers begin to feel loyalty increase, causing them to remember your name and brand. Connecting with your audience is the key to a successful Social Media Marketing.
- Every post you create through websites such as Facebook and Twitter opens a new opportunity, increasing your overall conversion rates. Social Media engagements and marketing offer you the opportunity to discuss directly with the customer about your brand and services, or products.
- Increase inbound traffic to your website, build search engine rankings and decrease your overall marketing expense with free marketing opportunities through social media. With sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram being free to use, your marketing expense is dropped substantially every time you connect with someone via social media.
- Social Media Marketing is a proven, effective strategy utilized by top organizations to offer richer customer experiences and customer insights. Let CalgarySocialMarketing.com show you how to make the most of your Social Media Marketing strategy.
David Howse Marketing, Calgary