We manage Social Media Marketing for several businesses in Calgary
As you read through the pages of this website you will see several businesses mentioned. Most of the businesses mentioned on this website are our clients. Our level of work varies from client to client. For example, Q Haute cuisine, the restaurant, uses
social media marketing to promote its many events, to stay on top of client reviews, run the occasional contest, and facilitate a relationship with its clientele.
We've been working with Q Haute cuisine since 2012; their main tools are Facebook and Twitter. Probably by June 2014 we will start a Pinterest account for them and maybe a LinkedIn account.
Another client we have worked with since 2011 is Borger Group of Companies. Borger Group is Alberta's leading underground construction company. Based in Calgary we just recently started social media work with them. They currently use Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for HR recruiting purposes.
One of our long standing clients, Marc Bombenon, has been with us for several years. Marc is the CEO of PDLCC, an award winning Contact Centre based in Calgary, Alberta.
Blackstone Developments / Waterford Station at Sylvan Lake is another client we work with. Blackstone is a new commercial and residential development in Sylvan Lake.
For many of our other clients we use Social Media for basic internet marketing and Search Engine Optimization. For some of our clients we boosted relevant traffic to their website by 10 percent just by posting content from their website with proper hashtag use.
- Your social media presence can boost your company into a whole new realm of business. 80% of businesses polled by Hubspot indicated their efforts in Social Media Marketing increased traffic to their websites and subsequently, brought in new industry.
- Social Media Marketing is an essential way to increase both brand recognition and brand loyalty. Through continuous engagement opportunities, customers begin to feel loyalty increase, causing them to remember your name and brand. Connecting with your audience is the key to a successful Social Media Marketing.
- Every post you create through websites such as Facebook and Twitter opens a new opportunity, increasing your overall conversion rates. Social Media engagements and marketing offer you the opportunity to discuss directly with the customer about your brand and services, or products.
- Increase inbound traffic to your website, build search engine rankings and decrease your overall marketing expense with free marketing opportunities through social media. With sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram being free to use, your marketing expense is dropped substantially every time you connect with someone via social media.
- Social Media Marketing is a proven, effective strategy utilized by top organizations to offer richer customer experiences and customer insights. Let CalgarySocialMarketing.com show you how to make the most of your Social Media Marketing strategy.
Social Media Tips
Why You Need To Invest In Social Media Marketing
We here at Calgary Social Media Marketing take great pride in our clients’ needs of driving potential customers to your website and not only browse through but actually make purchases of goods and/ or services. You may ask yourself these questions:
- Do I need to be apart of any Social Media platform?
- Do I need to use it as a marketing strategy to gain customers?
- Do I need a Social Media Marketing Agency to help increase sales/ revenue?
The answer to all of your question is, Yes. Social Media has now become the cornerstone of most businesses and with excellent strategies and amazing marketing techniques, your business’s clientele can increase by extremely high percentages and that’s where we come in. We offer a wide range of packages to help fit your needs and budget. We are dedicated to providing regular results and reports on how social media marketing is working for your business. We employ experts in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Digital Advertising Strategists to drive organic search to your website and we create reports on how SEO has impacted the business in more than ways than one. We provide a short lecture session for those companies who are still doubtful of Social Media Marketing and provide reviews and reports on how well our other clients are doing.
Let’s cut to the chase. Here’s why you need to invest in Calgary Social Media Marketing.
1| Control your reputation
What is the first thing a client will do when she finds out about your business? I often do this at some point in time if I need something and that said business can impact my choice to buy.
The answer is that she'll "Google" your business name to gather information on the type of business you offer and goods/services you’re selling. All she needs is a few minutes to see what pops up about the company. Sometimes there won't be much info, which can be of concern since it shows the business may not be genuine or booming, and in other cases, there may be loads of info that is either positive or negative.
In addition to setting up social profiles, it's vital to stay engaged in order to establish and protect your reputation. In particular, we’re talking about cultivating positive reviews and responding to any comments or complaints you may receive and we take full control of these situations ensuring that we are in front of them.
2| Keep Your Audience Engaged
Finally, one of the main reasons people use social platforms is to engage their audience. This may not seem like much, but we would argue that engaging your audience is one of the most important jobs of your digital marketing. Consider that for a moment. In order to make a sale, you must first have an engaged audience. Then, in order to generated repeat and new purchases and encourage more referrals, you must keep your customers engaged and entertained. If you lose attention, then you lose sales.
The way to engagement is to really reach your crowd. We’re not recommending one strategy is superior to the next. We’re basically highlighting the fact that social media and marketing strategies enable organizations to get in front of more audience to engage and maximize sales, repeat and new purchases, and referrals.
Social media marketing is part of doing business in the new millennium. Are you ready to rocket ahead of your competitors and take the social media world by storm? If your business isn’t already active on social networking sites, now is the time to start. Calgary Social Media Marketing is eager to work with you so give us call. We’ll get you on the path to success.
David Howse Marketing, Calgary